Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas!

Wow! Christmas with a three-year old is amazing! Lizzy's first Christmas was fun, as was the 2nd and third, but this one was awesome! She was completely thrilled with the idea of Santa. Of course, as her parents, we used the elves watching her a LOT. She is a good girl and definitely deserves to be on the nice list.

Lizzy was adament that she writes a list to Santa. I typed a letter to Santa on my iPod. It wasn't enough. She wrote a list of her own, in her beautiful 3 year old letters and left it out for Santa to find. She made sure to include asking for a candy cane for her babies.

Every present she opened was with a huge smile, a hug, and a "Oh, it's just what I wanted!" She said it very genuinely, too! She is so sweet. She played with polly pockets all day today. She also put together some puzzles and played Hungry, Hungry Hippos and "mUno" with me. (That is Uno, but with a m for some adorable reason.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To really peak her curiosity you should by an Elf on the Shelf. My neighbor bought one for us, because of AJ & Brandy's reaction watching it at their house. It is a blast to move it from place to place & position to position each day & night. The kids really believe he is listening & watching them & at night going to report to Santa on their behavior. They can even talk to him (of course he can't talk back) but he will go and tell Santa what they say. But they can't touch him what so ever. It's neat. I bet Lizzy would like it.

Holly Baker said...

I have seen/heard of that cute little elf. I think we definitely need to get it for next year!

Why Mormons Build Temples

The Freedom To...

States I Have Visited

States I Have Visitied
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com