Sunday, April 3, 2011

Gardening

We have began planting our garden. Over spring break, Lizzy and I weeded many garden beds. Lizzy enjoyed it the first day, but became bored quickly. There were a lot of bees around trying to eat the nectar from the beautiful, purple clover flowers. She did not enjoy the bees or walking in the growing clover. She enjoyed making dirt castles in the barn, while I finished weeding.



The next day was much more pleasant. Our worker weed-eated around the beds. The only bees left were the ones wanting the flowers in the beds I was weeding. I would clear half of the bed, then Lizzy enjoyed helping me with her gardening tools. This time we brought her bike with us, so she was entertained after boredom set in.

No comments:

Why Mormons Build Temples

The Freedom To...

States I Have Visited

States I Have Visitied
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com