Friday, April 19, 2013

Two Years!

I can't believe two years have gone by since I posted last. I would love to post more of my craftiness, homeschooling, and adventures with children. We will see how long I can go for this time.

I discovered a new idea for a field trip with my sweet kids. Oxley Nature Center is a place full of exploration opportunities. We plan on making a few trips this year to explore butterflies, night using our senses (no flashlights), and evidence of wildlife. Since we live on the edge of woods, we will be able to apply our new knowledge right in our own backyard!

On another note, we are getting prepared for TWINS! Their arrival is scheduled for July 20th. We are hoping to see them a few weeks before that, though. Here is our latest twin purchase.

No comments:

Why Mormons Build Temples

The Freedom To...

States I Have Visited

States I Have Visitied
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com