I understood a little about the old addage, Mom's are not allowed to get sick, but now I really get it. All are sick in our home. Lizzy has a stopped up nose, possibly a fever. Rob and I both have a stomach bug. I still made food, cleaned up, disciplined, love on, etc...
Now, I am trying to kill time before going to bed, to allow my medicine to take effect. I know as soon as I lay down, I will not be able to breathe any longer. I wish I could sleep sitting up.
3 comments:
Sorry to hear that you have been down and out. That really stinks. I hate it when I get sick because I have to do everything still and when the hubby gets sick he doesn't get out of bed for 3 days and gets pampered.. HAHAHA..
Same here.
Alen is convinced mom's DON'T get sick. I say we CAN'T get sick. There is a big difference.
Post a Comment