I have been off work for 2 weeks, now. Three weeks if you count the lovely 3 snow days we received before Christmas break. (We were out Monday-Wednesday and went back to school on Thursday and Friday. I don't think that counts as an entire week.)
I LOVED being at home. I greatly desire to be home all the time. I am in the process of working up a plan to teach preschool (3 year olds) from my home. I am very excited about the prospect. I have been doing research, working the numbers, and designing the layout in my head. I really, really, really, want to do this. I dread going back to school on Monday. I wish I could get paid to play with Lizzy.
I have actually planned to watch certain movies as they came on television. Wow! I don't think I have done that since last year about this time. I yearn to be home and I say a big congratulations to all Moms who have successfully stayed at home with your little sweet ones! Maybe one day, I too, can join the ranks!
1 comment:
Thanks for inviting me to your blog. I'm excited to check in once in a while. I'm sorry you don't get to stay at home when you want to. I don't see how every Mom doesn't WANT to stay home. I wish you the best of luck with the preschool. I hope it works out for you!
Post a Comment