Thursday, March 17, 2011

Baker #2

Oh my goodness! It has been tooooooo long! Not much has changed, but there has been a bit of change.

We are expecting Baker #2! We found out on President's day that the baby will be a boy. Lizzy went with us to the ultrasound. When she heard, "Looks like a little boy." She replied, "uuuhhh...," said with strong disappointment. She even had me convinced the baby was a girl. The gender took a bit of getting used to, but we are slowly getting accustomed to calling the baby a he, not a she. Now, we are just trying to think of names. Good thing we have until July!

We had to rethink our third room. Previously, it has been the "study," a place for books, videos, art, learning, extra toys, etc... After about a week of hard work and times of being overwhelmed, the room is mostly cleared out and looks like a kids' room. I will save the closet to clean out until Christmas, since it is filled with Christmas stuff. Lizzy loves the new room. I hope the baby doesn't mind her playing in there, but she has been for 5 years now. Pictures will come when I get a dresser, curtains, and bedding. That is mostly all that is missing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

More then likely she will want him to play w/ her. That's how Brandy & Adrian are.

What will the room be decorated like?

Holly Baker said...

We are decorating it in a jungle theme. We already picked out bedding, but I think it is still too early to buy. We still have 4 months!

Why Mormons Build Temples

The Freedom To...

States I Have Visited

States I Have Visitied
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com