Lizzy is a beautiful and sweet (most of the time) 5 year old. We celebrated her birthday with close friends and family. She had a simple, yet fun, birthday party. Her big birthday present was a new bed! She generously suggested to give her crib to her baby brother. Up to now, she was sleeping in her crib with one side removed, like a daybed.
Some cute things she says...
Every time she eats the last bite of food, she says, "I wish I could plant a peanut butter cookie tree. That's all!"
"Mommy, you have been on the phone for years!"
She likes to hug my belly and say, "I love you cute little baby!"
She asks, "How old are you Mommy?" I say, "34." She says, "Wow!," with amazement in her voice.
She actually liked her dance class last week. Normally, she doesn't like it. I thnk she had the most fun ever, because she didn't do anything her teacher told her to do. Instead of sitting on her square after changing her shoes, she galloped across the back of the room. She was very happy. At the end, she said, "I don't want to leave. I had fun today!" I replied, "It's a miracle!"
Mrs. Ames, a 2nd grade teacher at my school, asked Lizzy what we are going to call the baby. Lizzy said, "Robert Marie Baker." That would be one very confused boy!
Yesterday we pulled weeds in the garden. She said, "Sometimes gardening is fun, but not that much." I just told her the real fun comes when we are able to plant, but we have to make the garden healthy first.
1 comment:
She is funny ☺
& Yeah I agree your baby would be very confused w/ name like that. :P
Post a Comment