Last night they had an art show. They even made a program. 1:00 was the art show. 1:10 was the Parrot show. We have a talking/singing parrot that they danced to. 1:30 was the horse show. This was a little skit, in which Becca stole a horse, they caught her and threw her in jail. It was very adorable!
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Baptism
Lizzy, Becca, and Bethany (cousins) are having a baptism. Carrot, Lizzy's bunny, turned 8 today. I am sitting in the living room listening to them play. Bethany is conducting. You can tell she has seen many baptisms. She sounds for real. Becca said the opening prayer. The opening song was Popcorn Popping. Lizzy gave a talk. (I hope Carrot can grow up and become a mommy someday.) Lizzy also baptized Carrot. Becca thought she was giving a talk, instead she bore her testimony. (I know this church is true. All the presidents are real and some of them died. I know my sister is being really ornery to me today. I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.) There closing song was Do as I'm Doing. Lizzy said the closing prayer. She prayed that carrot would go under the water. Lizzy, with the help of her cousins, baptized Carrot in the baby's crib. Then they had a revival where all the animals/babies that wanted, got baptized.


Last night they had an art show. They even made a program. 1:00 was the art show. 1:10 was the Parrot show. We have a talking/singing parrot that they danced to. 1:30 was the horse show. This was a little skit, in which Becca stole a horse, they caught her and threw her in jail. It was very adorable!
Last night they had an art show. They even made a program. 1:00 was the art show. 1:10 was the Parrot show. We have a talking/singing parrot that they danced to. 1:30 was the horse show. This was a little skit, in which Becca stole a horse, they caught her and threw her in jail. It was very adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment