Rob and I went to the temple today. I felt bad falling asleep in the car on the way to OKC, but I was tired. We helped clean the temple after our session, then, we actually went out to a sit-down restaurant. We ate at Johnny Carino's. Everyone has been talking about how good it is. I wasn't that impressed. Rob liked his food, though. Then, we talked the entire two hours home. We listened to my ipod on the way home. I like my selection of music, but having Rob in the car made me realize how many chic songs I have on my ipod. I tried to find a man song, but I just had a lot of school songs. Poor Rob. We finally found, I Like to Move It! and that Beach Boys song, Aruba, Jamaica, ooh I wanna take ya...
At the restaurant we saw another 3 year old with an adorable hair cut. Her mom let me take a picture of her hair with my cell phone. I made a deal with myself. After I lose 9 pounds, I get to cut my hair way cute. Lizzy can get her hair cut at the same time. I don't want to force waiting on her, so maybe that will help motivate me.
I really had a good time. Maybe we will get to go on another date soon.
3 comments:
I love haircuts!! Congrats on the night out!!
Sounds like you and Rob and a good time. Enjoy every minute that you have with each other that's what builds memories, to tell your children later. :)
I work way too much so the date night has me thinking that a road trip for a new restaurant or just drive time talk would be great...I guess that would make the best memory ever!!!!
Post a Comment