Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Sweetest Little Girl!!!!

Lizzy and I were playing under the umbrella after church today. Lizzy was pretending that it was raining, so we had to hide under the umbrella. We were both laying on the floor, when I felt a tickle in my nose. I blew just a little to get it out. Well,blood sprayed out of my nose. I quickly grabbed a kleenex and explained to Lizzy that my nose was bleeding. Being such a tender-hearted little girl, she followed me to the restroom.

Bloody noses happen occassionally with me. I don't know why, but they usually clear up pretty quickly. This time, however, was different. I kept wiping, blowing, squeezing, etc... All the things I always do. Nothing was working. It actually appeared to be getting worse. Lizzy was so sweet. She began to get the toilet paper for me. "Do you need more, Mommy?" She would ask. She even said, "Don't get it on your pretty shirt. Your shirt is so pretty." She gave me lots of kisses. She even rubbed my back. When it was alll done. She said, "Here Mommy, give me a hug." Then she kissed my nose, "so it won't keep bleeding."

I am so happy that we have such a sweet child. She is constantly surprising me with her thoughtfulness and tenderness. I love her!!!!!!!

1 comment:

micahmaranda said...

Does it only happen when warm outside? I ask because it could be a symptom of hay fever, just saying.

Why Mormons Build Temples

The Freedom To...

States I Have Visited

States I Have Visitied
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com
Make yours @ BigHugeLabs.com